下次再来哟!!

27.2.11

Do you understand me??

There is always something that I don't like to talk about it and don't like to do.But, there is always someone force me to like something, accept something that I don't like.What to do???(helpless) They are my dear family,there are my dear parents. That's why I never say no or don't want, because I scare I will hurt their feelings. I never say no doesn't mean that I like it.I say yes doesn't mean I willing to do or accept it. I know that you decide everything for me is for my own good. But...I am no longer the innocent child, I am already 17 years old. I know how to differentiate what is the right thing and what is the wrong thing. I can make the decision for myself, for my future, for my life.


                                                   Haiz, does someone will understand me?

没有评论:

发表评论